SUMMER WORK & TRAVEL PROGRAM
- Post-secondary students enrolled full time and pursuing studies at a post
secondary accredited academic institutions located outside the United States who come to the United States to work and travel during their summer break.
- The Summer Work Travel program provides foreign students with an opportunity to live and work in the United States during their summer break from college or university to experience and to be exposed to the people and way of life in the United States.
- Have successfully completed at least one semester or equivalent of post-secondary academic study (with a minimum 2 GPA).
- Sufficiently proficient in English to successfully interact in an English speaking environment.
Program Start Dates
- Maximum program duration is 4 months from June to October.
- Applications starts in November, 01 up until March, 15.
- Program starts May 25, 2014
- Program ends September 02, 2014
- Wages changes between $5.00 to $9.00 depending on the position and tip
Europe, Asia, Ecuador, Russia, Canada and the Middle East
Summer / Winter Work Travel 2016- 2017 Season Program Dates by Country
- Application Fee $375
- Program Fee $1295 until February 15
$1395 after February 15
- Job Placement
- DS-2019 Form
- Health Insurance
- SEVIS Fee
Parking Attendants, Food & Beverage, Rafting Guides, Housekeeping, Bell Desk, Ticket Sellers, Retail, Spa Attendants, Lifeguards, Waterpark Attendant, Front Desk.