WINTER WORK & TRAVEL PROGRAM
- Post-secondary students enrolled full time and pursuing studies at a post secondary accredited academic institutions located outside the United States who come to the United States to work and travel during their winter break.
- The Winter Work Travel program provides foreign students with an opportunity to live and work in the United States during their winter break from college or university to experience and to be exposed to the people and way of life in the United States.
- Have successfully completed at least one semester or equivalent of post-secondary academic study (with minimum a 2 GPA).
- Sufficiently proficient in English to successfully interact in an English speaking environment.
Program Start Dates
- Maximum program duration is 4 months
- Applications starts in June, 01 up until September, 15
- Program start date November 15, 2014
- Program end date April 01, 2014
- Wages changes between $5.00 to $9.00 depending on the position and tip availability
Australia, Philippines, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Colombia and Uruguay
Summer / Winter Work Travel 2016 - 2017 Season Program Dates by Country
- Application Fee $375
- Program Fee $1295 until August 15
$1395 after August 15
- Job Placement
- DS-2019 Form
- Health Insurance
- SEVIS Fee
Holiday seasonal workers, Lift Operators, Food and Beverage, Rental Technician, Front Desk, Bellboy, Housekeeping, Lifeguards Ski and Snowboard Instructors, Ticket Sellers, Parking Attendants Retail, Spa Attendants.