SUMMER WORK & TRAVEL PROGRAM
Summer Work & Travel Program Requirements
- Post-secondary students enrolled full time and pursuing studies at a post
secondary accredited academic institutions located outside the United States who come to the United States to work and travel during their summer break.
- The Summer Work Travel program provides foreign students with an opportunity to live and work in the United States during their summer break from college or university to experience and to be exposed to the people and way of life in the United States.
- Have successfully completed at least one semester or equivalent of post-secondary academic study (with a minimum 2 GPA).
- Sufficiently proficient in English to successfully interact in an English speaking environment.
Program Start Dates
- Maximum program duration is 4 months from May to September.
- Applications starts in November 01 up until March 15.
- Program starts May 25.
- Program ends September 15.
- Wages changes between $6.00 to $9.00 depending on the position and tip
Europe, Asia, Ecuador, Russia, Canada and the Middle East.
- Application Fee $495
- Program Fee $1895 until February 15
$2095 after February 15
- Job Placement
- DS-2019 Form
- Health Insurance
- SEVIS Fee
Parking Attendants, Food & Beverage, Rafting Guides, Housekeeping, Bell Desk, Ticket Sellers, Retail, Spa Attendants, Lifeguards, Water park Attendant, Front Desk.