J1 TRAINING USA TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
USA Traineeship Requirements
- You are between 18 to 36 years old.
- You must have successfully completed your studies in the field of your proposed training OR non-graduates must demonstrate at least five years of work experience outside the U.S.
- You must have secured a training position with a company in the U.S. by J1 Training Inc.
- You can demonstrate sufficient financial funds to cover expenses.
- You plan to leave the U.S. within 30 days after the completion of your traineeship.
- You know English well enough to perform successfully in the proposed position.
- Your training cannot exceed 18 months and 12 months for hospitality positions.
- All positions are paid
- Hourly wage changes between $5.25 to $12.00 OR $1400 to $2400 monthly depending on the positions and tip availability.
J1 Training Inc. works with all major chain hotel groups as well as local luxury resorts and US Companies.
Program Fees for Hospitality Training
- Program Application Fee $395
- 6 Months Training Program Fee $2995
- 9 Months Training Program Fee $3095
-12 Months Training Program Fee $3295
Program Fees for Non-Hospitality Training
- Program Application Fee $595
- 6 Months Training Program Fee $3495
- 9 Months Training Program Fee $3695
- 12 Months Training Program Fee $3995
- 18 Months Training Program Fee $4595
Areas of Placements
Hospitality; Rooms Division, Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Culinary, Guest Relations Departments
Non-Hospitality; Business Administration
- Training site placement
- DS-2019 form preparation
- DS-7002 form (training plan) preparation
- Ongoing consultancy during the program
- Visa application orientation and instructions including DS-160 (visa form) review
Participants are required to carry appropriate medical insurance. It is very risky to be in the U.S. without adequate health insurance. In the U.S., individuals are responsible for their own health care costs. Even one day of medical treatment can cost hundreds of dollars. Insurance will therefore give you an access to better health care and it provides a protection against the extreme costs of health care in the U.S. J1 Training Inc. will provide you adequate insurance at no additional cost to you.
Host companies generally offer 1-2 week free accommodation to their intern/trainees as a guest, during this time participants will able to arrange their own accommodation. You can;
Rent an apartment by yourself which will provide you with the most freedom; however, it will also be expensive.
Share an apartment. You agree to divide responsibilities and payment of rent and the bills or a house with other people such as other trainees at the location or with your colleagues at the host company which is a cost-effective way to live. You agree to divide responsibilities and payment of rent and the bills.
Sublease is another option; sublet an apartment from a tenant who leaves for a period of time (a few months or longer). You assume the responsibilities of paying rent and bills and the original tenant assumes all responsibilities under the lease.
- After receiving application/resume our Talent Officers will review the application to see whether the candidate qualifies for the program.
- Qualifying candidates will be scheduled for an interview to check the level of their English as well as answer the candidate’s questions regarding the training program.
- Following the process we will send an email with the outcome of the interview.
- Candidates who got positive evaluation will receive an agreement attached to that email. If the terms and conditions are accepted, candidate will forward us required documents which are listed on the agreement.
- Once we receive all required documents we will start the placement process which takes about 8-12 weeks.
- During this time applicant will be updated accordingly.
Practical Experience: Enhance the skills and expertise of exchange visitors in their academic or occupational fields through participation in a structure and guided work-based program.